Accreditations and Accolades
The Carl H. Lindner College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). AACSB Accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Less than 5% of the world's 13,000 business programs have earned AACSB Accreditation.
777 South Harbour Island Blvd., Suite 750
Tampa, Florida 33602 USA
The University of Cincinnati is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. HLC accredits degree-granting, post-secondary educational institutions in the North Central region of the United States. For more information, contact the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411.
- The UC MBA earned the highest rankings jump of any part-time MBA program in the United States over the past four years in the U.S. News & World Report rankings
- U.S. News & World Report ranked the Lindner fully online MBA program the No. 19 public program in the nation
- The UC MBA was ranked the #1 best value MBA in the nation based on academic quality, job placement success and tuition affordability by CollegeAtlas.org
- MBA Healthcare Management ranked the Lindner online MBA one of the Top 35 MBA in Health Care Administration programs in the country
- Top 50 ranking in the Best Online MBA Programs in the nation by Affordable Colleges Online
- The Princeton Review has repeatedly named Lindner one of the nation's Best Business Schools
- UC MBA Online ranks in the top 50 nationally for most military friendly among U.S. public universities, U.S. News & World Report, 2015
- The UC Master of Science in Taxation was ranked the #4 graduate online public tax program in the nation by U.S. News & World Report in 2017
- The UC Master of Science in Taxation was ranked the #1 military-friendly online graduate public tax program in the nation by U.S. News & World Report in 2015
- UC has been designated a Military Friendly School (MFS) for 6 straight years
- UC's College of Engineering & Applied Science is ranked a Top 100 Engineering College by U.S. News & World Report
- Named one of America's top 25 public research universities by the National Science Foundation.