Accreditations and Accolades
The Carl H. Lindner College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). AACSB Accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Less than 5% of the world's 13,000 business programs have earned AACSB Accreditation.
777 South Harbour Island Blvd., Suite 750
Tampa, Florida 33602 USA
The University of Cincinnati is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. HLC accredits degree-granting, post-secondary educational institutions in the North Central region of the United States. For more information, contact the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411.
- The UC MBA program earned the biggest rankings jump of any program in the U.S. in the 2015 U.S. News & World Report rankings on both the full-time and part-time rankings chart. The full-time MBA program jumped 39 spots from 99 to 60 and the part-time program jumped 61 spots from 150 to 89.
- The UC online MBA was ranked one of the Top 40 fully online MBA programs in the United States by U.S. News & World Report in 2015
- The UC MBA was ranked the #1 best value MBA in the nation based on academic quality, job placement success and tuition affordability by CollegeAtlas.org
- The UC part-time MBA and full-time MBA programs were ranked among the country's Top 40 public programs in the U.S. News & World Report 2016 rankings
- The UC full-time MBA was ranked among the country's Top 25 public programs (#23 among public institutions and #47 overall) by Bloomberg Businessweek in 2014
- Top 50 ranking in the Best Online MBA Programs in the nation by Affordable Colleges Online
- The Princeton Review has repeatedly named Lindner one of the nation's Best Business Schools
- UC MBA Online ranks in the top 50 nationally for most military friendly among U.S. public universities, U.S. News & World Report, 2015
- The UC Master of Science in Taxation was ranked the #1 online graduate public tax program in the nation by U.S. News & World Report in 2015
- The UC Master of Science in Taxation was ranked the #1 military-friendly online graduate public tax program in the nation by U.S. News & World Report in 2015
- UC has been designated a Military Friendly School (MFS) for 6 straight years
- UC's College of Engineering & Applied Science is ranked a Top 100 Engineering College by U.S. News & World Report
- Named one of America's top 25 public research universities by the National Science Foundation.